Friday, March 27, 2009

Earth Hour


Suddenly everyone is concern about the earth. Suddenly everyone wants to be part of the "Earth Hour". Suddenly, everyone realised how important or what changes can be made to save the earth. Suddenly, some people contradict themselves from their actions. Suddenly, they find that switching of their lights is just plain stupid.

Of all the sudden reactions, some lame asshole thinks that 60 EARTH HOUR is a movie premiering tomorrow night at 8.30pm (showing for only 1 hour...??!!). I wonder what kind of bubble he lives in. Worst is, he's a colleague. Damn it!! Such people work for us??!! Oh.... I forgot..... they become managers coz they are either good bartenders or loyal to 'someone'....... but none can actually manage.

If you're wondering whether I'm gonna switch off my lights or not......... NAH!! can't be bothered. I have good reasons not to do so.......

1. I'm afraid of the dark
2. My electrical bills are fixed regardless of whether I use or not.
3. Lazy to get up to switch off the lights, then get up again and switch ON.
4. I only like darkness if I'm with someone........ in bed.
5. My room is haunted.
6. Is it ok if I turn the lights ON but switch the aircon OFF....??
7. Its bad for your eyesight reading in the dark.
8. Someone else is switching the lights OFF on behalf of myself.
9. Do I get tax rebate if I switch OFF the lights?
10.Can't switch OFF the lights..... we're busy doing crap events!!

Oh I forgot...... anyway, I'm gonna be out at the beach. What freakin' earth hour are you talking abt....??!! No need to switch OFF the lights to save the earth. Just remember this.........

".....SAVE THE CHEERLEADER, SAVE THE WORLD!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home