Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Interview with X'ho



Finished an interview over the phone with X'ho.

Interview would air relatively End Jan / Early Feb. I won't be spilling the replies over the blog but here were the questions (If I could remember in my daze)

X':

1.It's been 2 years since I last interviewed you when you first returned from the states. Can you tell us more about the latest dbl O compilation; 'dbl O pres The Tektile Movement Records'?

2. The first song by Xtac was a great opener. Is he a new artiste?

3. Another one by Yukun who's a familiar name for many. How's his like?

4. 3volve. How do you pronounce that and who is he?

5. You have 3 tracks on that album, the fantastic 'Lansing Solitude' (Self plug hee) , and two others. Can u tell us what 'The Kokyu Curse' and 'Memoirs of a Jewish Man' are about?

6. Can u tell me more about Razaq, I've been hearing about him.

7. What are your plans like after this album?

And the famous 'one liner for the station'

I hope I sounded sensual enough....

enuff.

Tune in .

5 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger razaq said...

dats all X' gonna hear about Razaq.. just hear....

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

How was Yukun like? Tender.

Mwahahahahahaha!

 
At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just starting out and want to learn. Thanks for the help.
__________<<_My Home Page_>>____________
http://clasificalia.com/images/_vti_cnf/mother.html

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh its leslie here..

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mel... i just uploaded my music video.. if u interested. hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybsE6tr1uE4

 

Post a Comment

<< Home