Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Big Boy!


Tektile's Label Manager Cum My Music Confidante Cum My Buddy Cum Emo C*cksucker Cum Superstar House DJ Cum Supermodel Cum Asian Casanova Cum Ex Soccer Star Cum Malay Singer..
I love you. Please get married soon.
Happy Birthday, and I promise I will bring you to Dragonfly soon.
You'll love the place so much, that you'll use that venue for your wedding ceremony.

& please update me on your life more often. Thank you.
To prevent shock & temporary disbelief, I will not disclose how old you are.

I also appreciate the happy, sad & difficult Tektile moments we've experienced together. Through thick & thin.

Bottoms Up...lol...

6 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

happy bird day to you... happy bird day to you...

yukun

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger razaq said...

sometime after christmas before NYE, we'll get together for some drinks....?? gear up for the upcoming 'uncivilised' days.... ya man, I would love to go to DragonFly..... Yukun & Pat must come along...!! we all wanna hear Mel humming to Bon JuBo's ITS MY LIFE!!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Mel said...

I prefer humming to mandopop...
Just like Yukun and Depeche Mode hahaha

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

At least Depeche Mode, ok? And not Aaron Kwok. BTW, Mel, juz emailed you another nice photo... :)

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Mel said...

aye, at least aaron kwok can dance...
plus he looks a little like u...
hahaha
same age right?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

nabey... i dun look like aaron kwok lah. ok, granted, maybe from the knees down i see some resemblance.

yukun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home