Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Video Snippets of Our CD Launch @ the 'Metamorphosis Event' (Courtesy of Benjamin)

Music - 'Beauty Beyond Sight (Recorded & Performed 'Live' @ Necto, Ann Arbor)

Hugs & Kisses for Benjamin http://cdjben.blogspot.com for filming snippets of the event, tho' it's as dark as Ellen Ripley's alien infested spacecraft.

This particular track was recorded 'live' when I was 20 and still studying. Geez, Mickey Mouse would have loved to do a duet with me.

Yukun, thanks for the CD you passed me. Before I forget, who's Ichigo?

Have you ever met someone so beautiful that you dared not even look @ her/him in the eye/face?
That's what this song is all about. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Hope the event was successful... had to hop off coz I had a gig to play at 10.30pm... bummer!

Ichigo is a slave of mine... untangles wires for me, makes me coffee, buys lunch, yells at me for being behind schedule. Kidding. My production partner... as in music production. hahahaha... :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home