Thursday, November 02, 2006

6 Months on from the Graduation Performance

It's been a long while since I've last seen my students who graduated 6 months ago. It's funny how ppls' roads converge and diverge in different circumstances.
Well, these were the top 5 of the 132 students I had in April 2006, and I know they've gone on to do great things.
From absolute beginners to hustlers hahaha...

From Left: Azreen : - Now, in a local indie band (Won't tell you which one)
Seow Chin: - Resident Keyboardist @ her Church
Milly: - Plays in a mandarin pop band currently
Maung Zaw: - Superstar piano player cum NYP business lecturer. haha
Shirley Annabelle: - Now, my private student, plays @ New Creation Church.
Makes me ponder sometimes why I don't attend service.

Well, met up with some of them during a music workshop. Thanks for the super belated gifts & cards but I appreciate them nonetheless. We'll meet again, I promise.
Meanwhile, the music's in you; Go kick a** on the keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home