Monday, October 09, 2006

Tribute to 'The Infernal Majesty Tong'

Hail Infernal Majesty Tong.
Our Black Wizard Andy Tong might be moving to 'The Emerald Hill Group' as a graphic artist under Razak & Fran's department.
http://www.emeraldhillgroup.com
All the best..


If you don't move, I promise I won't tell you dirty jokes while you're eating again.
And I Promise, I won't sing the 'Thong Song' anymore.
PLUS, I won't change the lyrics of Beastie Boy's 'Jump Around' to 'Tong Around'.

The Man Himself 'HIM'

His Infernal Majesty Tong
'Love & Death Embrace'


7 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tong around! wOOt!!

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Don't tong, don't tong, don't tong so close to me!"

Sting, The Police.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit Tonging games with my heart

From your Smoking bud - AJ

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaah

Cruelty & The Tong

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...You all better stop tonging a fool with my name! especially aj + dani filth!

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, I've found my long lost brother.

U Teach me design,
I teach you DJ

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha my master tong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home