Tuesday, October 17, 2006

RIP Ty Russell 15.10.2006

To my ex-classmate in Uni. of WMichigan. Your legacy & rendition of black oriented 'enka' will live on forever. You'll be sorely missed.
I remember the time when you wrote the 'Enka' styled piece of score for the mini-orchestra for your summer project. When the viola section started playing, we were like 'what the hell is this'? But we didn't realise it sounded that good. I admit now; It's good.
I think that's how Tom Cruise got his inspiration to act in 'The Last Samurai'. The only ang moh to think he's an asian.

I know you've always wanted to hear me write something hip/trip hop.

This is for you. I knew you had a tough upbringing.
I'll see you when I get there.

Mel - Riding Through the Projekts

http://download.yousendit.com/9FEE7A4A5C4D00C8

Link Expires in 7 days
Sound Quality @ 160kpbs MP3 Audio

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP TY
we'll miss yu!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home