Friday, October 06, 2006

Graphic Artist

Holla!!

Friends, Romans, countrymen..... lend me your... err....err... credit card...??

ok nevermind.....!

Folks, I'm looking for a graphic artiste to come join me at Emerald Hill Group. If you are 'creatively-fit', funky, crazy (like Fran & Me), trendy, loves the entertainment and hospitality business, do drop us an email at razaq@thetektilemovement.com or razak@emeraldhillgroup.com (be reminded that you will working with 'mentally-challenged' people....hehehehehe ; ).....)

In the meantime, I'm getting ready for Ben's wedding... feel like singing la.... wat say u Ben..?? and we'll let Mel mix on the decks.... get the drinks ready please.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Mel said...

very funny...everytime I start mixing, you all laugh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home