Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Emo-Jazz



....was at Ben's wedding last sunday, jamming with Marc 'the multi-salesperson' Anthony, and guess who came..... damn!!! ....'the-tightest-DJ-after-me'....Herbert aka DJ SHER (hehehe) and Lance Lim..!!

it was good to see them again, healthy and cheerie.... and still the same guys I used to jam with.... Ben's married, Aloysious in Nov.... when is Lance's....?????? Herbert's married to Yamaha, I heard... and it's not even a female....!! duh!!

Nevertheless, I missed jamming with these guys....Lance, Aze and Herbert.... put Lance & me... the music get so emo that Yo Momma wanna do the cha-cha.... Put Aze & me... it sounds funking-Cuban that Gloria Estefan wanna grow a dick... Put Herbert & Me...!! its gonna be so TIGHT that KY doesn't help!!!! .... and lastly, put all of us together and Mel holding the mic, Yo Momma thinks she's having a wet-dream!! hah!!! there u go.......

C'mon guys.... just one more jam session and we call it even..... we'll record it for Kyoto Jazz Massive to see.....

who 'ya daddy, mo'farka!!......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home