Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Self Plug - Top 10 ...& St James' Powerstation Invites

Hiaks Hiaks, I'm finally in the Top 10. 9th to be exact.
I ain't a DJ , so it'll do for now.




It's tough for a musician already ya know...:)
Maybe I'll start teaching my students how to play electronic music instead of pop/classical.

Luke's already started playing @ St James' Powerstation with the Puzzle Band led by Sky, Slyvester Sim, William Scorpion & Celeste on rotation while friends Tommy, Wayne & Patrick glam it up as the Queen Band. The official grand opening of it's first outlet 'Dragonfly' is on Oct 3rd from 7-11pm, tho' it's already open with the soft launch last Sunday. Super long performance sets from 7pm till 5am. Fortunately, there are two bands, thus thay play alternate sets. Imagine having to play 6 sets, 1 hr each. PURE TORTURE! Plus, a ridiculous amount of Hennessy/Martell downed within that time span.
For invites, do drop me an sms, as I have two pairs of invites left.
Btw, ONLY if you enjoy 'Canto' & Mandarin Pop.
http://www.stjamespowerstation.com

http://www.dragonfly.sg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home